The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access our website are used by Simple Design Works, companies within the Simple Design Works Group and third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes.
Like most websites, we and our business partners collect information about your use of our website through cookies. Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone that help websites remember who you are and information about your visit.
Cookies are essential for the effective operation of our website and help us display the information on a website in a way that matches your interests.
- Essential – For technical purposes for effective operation of our website so that we can provide you with a service you have requested e.g. site navigation or completing a form. Our website might not function properly for you without cookies.
- Analytics – We use analytics cookies to helps us understand how users engage with our website e.g. counting the number of different visitors on a page. Without this cookie, if you visited the website once each week for three weeks we would count you as three separate users. We would find it difficult to monitor the success of campaigns or to understand how our website is performing to make improvements without these cookies.
- Social sharing – We use third party cookies to allow you to share content directly on the social networking/sharing sites like Facebook, Twitter or YouTube e.g. if you wanted to “like” or “tweet” about us.
If you want to disable cookies, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you do this will depend on the browser you use. If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your machine, you can do the following:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting.
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”.
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all website data”.
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “Privacy”
- Find the menu “Cookie” and select the relevant options.
For Opera 6.0 and further:
- Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
For more information on how to delete or disable cookies from your browser please use the “Help” function within your browser.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
The individual cookies that we use and the purposes for which we use them are:
- Google. We use Google to better understand our users’ needs so that we can improve our visitor experience, as well as signpost potential visitors to our website. Google uses analytics cookies, user cookies (to help protect your privacy and ensure your browsing activities remain safe) and those that serve the ads that it displays on the websites of its partners, such as websites displaying Google ads or participating in Google certified ad networks. When users visit a Google partner’s website, a cookie may be dropped on that end user’s browser. Users may opt out of personalised advertising by visiting Ad Settings. Learn more about Google and opting out.
Users may opt out of personalised advertising by visiting Ad Settings. Learn more about Google and opting out.
stored in a de-identified form), device screen size, device type (unique device identifiers), browser information, geographic location (country only), and the preferred language used to display our website. Hotjar stores this information on our behalf in a pseudonymized user profile. Hotjar is contractually forbidden to sell any of the data collected on our behalf. Learn more about Hotjar.
- Hubspot stores cookies to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on our website and other media. We also use it to associate it with any record you have about us so that you can manage the data we hold and so that we
can personalise our service to you. Learn more about Hubspot.
- YouTube. Our website may embed videos or include links from YouTube. When visiting any of our pages with content from YouTube these cookies may be presented. Expiration of these cookies depends on the cookies used (generally, between 6 months – 2 years). Learn more about YouTube.
- JW Player. Our website may embed videos from Vimeo. When visiting any of our pages with content from JW Player, cookies may be presented which expire after two years. Learn more about JW Player.
- Twitter. Twitter provides real time updates from across the globe on the latest trending stories, ideas and opinions from the Twitter accounts or hashtags that you choose to follow. We make it easier for you to share our website content over Twitter as well as update you with our own news on Twitter. Learn more about Twitter.
- Facebook and Instagram. Facebook helps you stay in touch with your network through your website/mobile application. Because we include a link for you to view our Facebook profiles through our website, Facebook includes an advertising cookie on the website. These cookies expire after two months. Instagram was acquired by
Facebook in September 2012 and they share information with each other. We use Instagram to show photos and allow you to share that content. Learn more
about Facebook and
- LinkedIn. The LinkedIn insight tag allows us to perform campaign reporting and unlock valuable insights about website visitors that may come via the campaigns we run on LinkedIn. We also provide you with the ability to share our website content over LinkedIn as well as update you with our own news. Learn more about LinkedIn.
- Pinterest. We use Pinterest to show photos and allow you to share that content. In a mission to inspire everyone to create a life they love, they collect information which may be connected with other social media or email accounts (such as Facebook or Google). Learn more about Pinterest.
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
We may update this policy from time to time so you may want to check it each time you visit our website. We last changed this policy on 24 February 2020.