We’re far more than a product development house. Our mission is to help other businesses succeed by helping them develop and launch commercially viable products. It’s our people that makes us different and make a real difference to what we do. We don’t have any job vacancies at present but we’re always interested in hearing from people who have a passion about design, that challenge thinking and always love creating great experiences.
Great reasons to join our team
- We champion creativity and collaboration. Nothing fires us up more than a tricky brief and some very strong coffee.
- It’s impossible to get bored when you work with a range of clients from start-ups to household names. Especially when you’re given the skills and encouragement you need to do a great job.
- We pride ourselves on designing products that will last and don’t cost the earth.
- Our people grow with our business. We’ll help you increase in confidence and make the most of your abilities to build your career.
- We’ll nurture your creativity, surround you with great people to bounce your ideas off and give you access to the latest software.
As if these aren’t enough reasons, our founder had the good sense to set up our design offices in Hereford and Worcester.
Design a better world
At Simple Design Works, we’re building a culture of inclusion and work with individuals to build their career. We welcome diversity of thought and embrace differences between our backgrounds. Building this diverse culture makes us think different. It’s thinking different that makes us perform better to create truly unique experiences for our clients.
Now tell us more about you
If you are a recruitment agency: we already work with some great recruitment agencies but we don’t choose to partner with everyone. Explicit consent must be signed and agreed with a director before you are considered a partner and before we accept CVs for prospective jobs. By sending us unsolicited CVs we deem these a free gift. If we choose to engage these candidates directly we will not pay you any fees.